* Sohail Ahmed Siddiqui is the Founding editor/Publisher of Haiku International, the pre-eminent and only multi-lingual Haiku journal of South Asia, and also the only of its kind, available online from the corners of the world, outside Japan, the motherland of the most concise poetic genre.
* He had launched the journal in 1998 and edited/published 9 issues in book form, then, made it available online in 2008, followed by the 10th issue which was not printed, but, released as online journal only: http://haikuinternational.spaces.live.com
* He is the beholder of unique world record of publishing Haiku-related stuff in 25 world languages, while only one issue of his brainchild, Haiku International, Special Issue on Iqbal Haider carried material in 15 languages, yet another record to be set ever in literary world.
* He had also served as the Editor (de-facto) of Pakistan Hockey, the Pioneer & ONLY international hockey magazine, published in English from Pakistan: 1990-1992
* Sohail served as de-facto Editor of an Urdu literary magazine, Sukhanwar, for 2 years: 1998-2000
* Sohail rendered great services as the Assistant Editor of Saaib, the college magazine of COMMECS, contributing and supervising compilation in Urdu, English and Sindhi: 2004.
* As a publisher, Sohail Ahmed Siddiqui has published several books, besides his brainchild, namely: Urdu Ke Mashhoor Ashaar-Aik Jaaiza (Self-research), Baarish meiN Dhoop (Haiku anthology by Mashhood Hassan Rizvi), Dil Chhunay wala Manzar (Haiku anthology by Wazahat Nasim), Khushkun hai Patjhad (Haiku anthology by Sohail Ahmed Siddiqui) and SAARC Kahani-Children Tales of SAARC (compiled, edited, translated by Sohail Ahmed Siddiqui)
* Sohail Ahmed Siddiqui was the de-facto Editor of Pakistan Hockey-the foremost and only English hockey magazine of Pakistan, available internationally (1990-1992)
* Sohail Ahmed Siddiqui has also played a vital role in improving a famous contemporary Urdu literary journal, through his editorial skills. However, as a token of friendship, he refrained from earning name and money from this venture.